Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Trump Eats Baby At Virginia Rally

When Mike Wall, Space.com Senior Writer for Fox News Science reported 1,650 foot-wide asteroid Bennu scheduled to hit Earth late in the 22nd century was not nearly big enough to pose an existential threat to the planet; Sweet Meteor O’ Death chided the writer.
SMOD 2016 is a candidate for president running as a Precambrian conservative “ready to make an impact”.  SMOD joined Twitter in December 2014 as a parody account and resolutely claims he is tough on Putin and Iran.

In addition to reassuring fans of extinction-level asteroid impacts, SMOD weighed in on the kerfuffle that caused heads to ‘splode on the Left.

Donald Trump held a rally in Virginia.  During his speech a baby began to cry.  We all acknowledge the sound of a crying baby is hard to ignore.  You’ve been there.  In church, at the movies and oh Lord, on a plane.  You feel for the mother.

Initially Trump suggested that he did not mind the disruption. “Don’t worry about that baby. I love babies," Trump said after hearing the baby crying during an aside about the trade imbalance. "Don’t worry about it. I love babies. I hear that baby crying, I like it. What a baby. What a beautiful baby. Don’t worry, don’t worry. The mom’s running around like—don’t worry about it, you know. It’s young and beautiful and healthy and that’s what we want.”

The baby cried a little more prompting Trump to quip, “Actually, I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here.  That’s all right. Don’t worry. I, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s OK. People don’t understand.  That’s OK,” he said as the crowd applauded.

"I saw that Donald Trump kicked a crying baby out of an event earlier today," Clinton VP Tim Kaine said. "So as I’m thinking about pre-K, sometimes you wonder who the baby is, right? You wonder who the baby is.”

Later Tuesday evening, NBC News reporter Katy Tur said in a television interview that the baby was allowed to stay at the rally. 
UPDATE:  Welcome readers of 90 Miles From Tyranny.   We greatly thank Mike for linking to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.